Valencian Association of Ceramics (AVEC-gremio)
The Valencian Association of Ceramics, AVEC-GREMIO, is a non-profit body, made up of businesspeople involved in the industry and craft of the ceramics sector who voluntarily wish to join the same.
Currently, AVEC-Gremio can meet the demands of individuals and professionals by offering courses and workshops for all ages and levels, for both beginners and for people requiring further training.
Spanish Association of Professionals in Ceramics ANPEC
ANPEC is a non-profit organisation which was set up in 1993, with the purpose of defending the interests of ceramist, in relation to both technical and artistic aspects.
ANPEC’s main objectives are:
- Representation, defence and promotion of the general economic, social and cultural interests of its members.
- To collaborate with and provide advice to public and private bodies on matters relating to the profession.
- To foment solidarity among members, by promoting or creating common services in terms of assistance (exhibitions, courses, workshops, etc.).
- The Sociedad Española De Cerámica Y Vidrio (SECV) as the leading national ceramic and glass organization. Manises has signed a collaboration agreement with the municipality. In addition, currently notwithstanding the president of the SECV.
- Asociación Española de Ciudades de la Cerámica (AeCC).
- National Associations of Ceramic Cities (AEuCC).
- Ceramology Association through which they organize Archeology camps.